Friday

Be Inspired !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes from Boxers

"Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don't let yourself believe it will happen to you."
-Muhammad Ali

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."
-Jack Dempsey

"I want to keep fighting because it is the only thing that keeps me out of the hamburger joints. If I don't fight, I'll eat this planet.
-George Foreman

"Boxing was not something I truly enjoyed. Like a lot of things in life, when you put the gloves on, it's better to give than to receive."
-Sugar Ray Leonard

"I was called "Rembrandt" Hope in my boxing days, because I spent so much time on the canvas."
-Bob Hope

"It's less about the physical training, in the end, than it is about the mental preparation: boxing is a chess game. You have to be skilled enough and have trained hard enough to know how many different ways you can counterattack in any situation, at any moment."
-Jimmy Smits